Up to 24-month Standard Warranty
eGlobal Central AU offers up to 24 months warranty on its products1, providing customers with the confidence and peace-of-mind when shopping on our website.
1For waterproof cameras, action cameras, instant cameras, camera light meter, camera flash, mobile phones, tablet pcs, computer, smartwatch, fitness watches, fashion watches, RC toys, audio items, music equipment, game console, gaming keyboard, PS4, car camcorder, memory cards, home appliance, personal care items, external hard drive, computer accessories, we only offer the standard 12-month warranty.
1For waterproof cases, camera lens filters, flash remote, we only offer the standard 6-month warranty.
1For RC toy battery, we only offer the standard 3-month warranty
1For camera accessories, mobile and tablet accessories, computer accessories, games, gaming controller, audio cable, card reader, we only offer the standard 1 month warranty.
The warranty period starts from the invoice date, and hence includes the shipping and return shipping time as well as the repair duration. The duration for such inspection and repair of a product can take up to four weeks. For more details, please refer to the following terms and conditions of our warranty policy.
Terms and conditions
Upon receiving and accepting your payment, we will provide you with cover for your purchase(s) as stated in this warranty.
The eGlobal Central AU warranty, once paid for, warrants the product to operate according to manufacturer's specifications for the period as stated above from the date of invoice. Please note that all our products are imported goods and will not come with manufacturer's warranty but instead we will cover the warranty through our own company.
What is covered
1. 24 months parts and labour costs for the repair of a manufacture defect or fault in production, which lead to product malfunctioning.
2. 24 months parts and labour costs for the repair of a fault in the material of the product, which lead to product malfunctioning.
3. 1 month parts and labour costs for the repair of a fault in the material of Rechargeable Batteries
- All warrantty requests have to be made via by opening a RMA ticket .
- It is in your best interest to make a note of your product's item number and this should be quoted in any communication with eGlobal Central AU.
- If the product is returned to eGlobal Central AU, we will endeavour to ensure the safety of your product(s) while it is in our possession. However, whilst every effort will be made to return your product (and any film, tape, or other recordable media or accessory), eGlobal Central AU cannot accept any liability, nor pay any compensation for the loss of a particular item. You should retain any accessories not required for the repair.
- eGlobal Central AU warrants this product (excluding accessories, software, consumables such as, but not limited to, toner, ink sheets, paper and other consumables as defined by us) to be in good working order during the period of warranty.. The warranty is subject to proof of purchase; therefore you should retain your payment receipt (PayPal receipt is valid for this purpose).
- We may choose to replace your product if the cost of repair is not economical. In the case of the product no longer being available, we may choose to replace it with a similar product of the same or greater value. These values are determined by what the values are at the time of replacement.
- For non-repairable products (excluding misused non-repairable products) that are purchased within 12 months, eGlobal Central AU may choose to compensate you by a certain percentage of value of the unit price, with the consideration on time of use (12 months at maximum). The percentage value is fixed at 8% each month. For example, if the unit price of your non-repairable products is AUD 1000, and you have used it for 2 months, the compensation will be AUD 846.4. However, such compensation will be issued in the form of eGlobal Central AU store credit only.
- You must obtain an authorisation for repair from us first. The choice of repair is subject to eGlobal Central AU authorisation, and we may choose to specify a particular service centre.
- You must inform the service centre in writing if you change your address while your product is being repaired.
- You will be responsible for the cost of having the product returned (est 30AUD – 50AUD) to you if the fault of the product is not covered by this warranty.
- You will be responsible for the cost of having the fault item to be returned to our warehouse for warranty service
- You will be responsible for the cost of inspections and diagnostic if the fault of the product is not covered by this warranty.
- You will be responsible for the cost of repair if the fault of the product is not covered by this warranty.
- eGlobal Central AU’s only obligation under this warranty is the provision of the service as set out above.
- You should take all reasonable precautions to safeguard your assets and property (including all software and data) and to minimise potential loss or disruption, including, where appropriate, making full backups of all your software and data and implementing virus checking controls.
- The warranty is not transferable to a third party.
- Any Mack Diamond Warranty purchased will replace eGlobal Central AU's 24 months standard warranty automatically. Customers no longer need to return the product(s) to us for repairing; instead they could enjoy the Mack warranty's benefits and use local Mack warranty service. There would be no return, refund or exchange once the Mack Warranty is purchased from eGlobal Central AU. For details, please kindly check the Mack Diamond Warranty's product information here.
1. Consumable products such as batteries, films are not covered by the warranty. (Except RC toy battery has 3 months warranty).
2. Products that are not electronic items or do not consume electricity (e.g. Bags, Lens Hoods, and audio accessories etc) are not covered (Except audio cable has 1 month warranty).
3. Any repaired cost of carrier related issue (e.g. SIM Card, availability, coverage, service, range etc.) of mobile phones and tablets will not be covered by eGlobal Central AU.
4. Any issues caused by the firmware or software, modification to operating system, rooted or jailbroken to the phones or tablets will not be covered by eGlobal Central AU Warranty Policy.
5. Jewellery items are not covered by the warranty.
6. Any gadgets accessories are not covered by the warranty.
7. Any in box accessories are not covered by the warranty.
General exclusions (what's NOT covered)
- Wear and tear
- Damage caused by impact, shock, fall, sand, dust, dirt, dampness, leaking batteries, fire, theft, attempted theft, vandalism, acts of war or terrorism, corrosion, water contamination or ingress, frost, flooding, winds, earthquakes, lightning or other adverse weather conditions
- Any accidental or malicious damage
- Any damage due to exposure to moisture, dampness or extreme thermal environment conditions
- Improper usage, storage or handling of the product
- Any damage due to operating with incorrect or irregular voltage supply
- Any breach of the terms and conditions of this warranty or the contract terms
- Failure to follow our written instructions for the product, or those of the manufacturer’s
- Damage or defect due to wilful neglect or negligence by anyone other than us
- Loss of quality, degradation of performance or actual damage that results from the use of spare parts or other replaceable items (such as consumables) that are neither made nor recommended by the manufacturer
- Modification to the product and/or software, by someone other than our representatives
- The product serial has been removed or made illegible
- Connection of other fittings, accessories, equipment or software to the product which were not approved by us
- External causes out of our control which may include accidents, fire disasters or burglaries
- Repair or cleaning by unauthorized personnel
- Any malfunctions or specific requirements of any other item of hardware or software which you added to the product that was not included in the contract
- Correction of errors for any non-eGlobaL or original manufacturer proprietary software
- Loss or damage of data
- Attaching the product to a network not approved by us, or if you have made changes to your operating or network system
- Not installing any error correction that is issued for the software
- Use of which is not designed
- Damaged Display on Screen (LCD) due to improper usage
- Non-Manufacturer defect on Lenses
- Liquid damage
- Damage due to improper packing during shipment to service center or service agent
Special Note regarding Waterproof cases
These are covered by eGlobal Central AU warranty for 6 months only. Damage caused by improper use, impact, exceeding recommended depths would void the Warranty.
- eGlobal Central AU will not be liable for any damage to any other items used in conjunction with the product.
- eGlobal Central AU will send the faulty Waterproof case to the manufacturer for waterproof / pressure testing to the specifications of the product as outlined by the manufacturer. The buyer will be required to be responsible for the repair fee if the test is passed and any cost of transport as required.
Special Note for 3rd party lenses
We will cover parts and labour costs for the repair of manufacturer defect(s) or production fault(s), which resulted in the product malfunctioning. Any problem(s) relating to front or back focus is/are not covered in the warranty. The use of third party lens is at user's own discretion. eGlobal Central AU makes no guarantee to the quality and accuracy of the focus of third party lenses.
Special Note for Waterproof Cameras/ Casings / Bags
Damages due to impact, exceeding recommended depths, etc. would void the warranty. Please be advised that the warranty offered is strictly for the purchased item only. eGloba Central AU will not be held liable for any defects or damage on any other item(s) used in conjunction with this product.
Special Note for Waterproof Mobile Phones
The warranty does not cover defects or damage resulting from accident, misuse, abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, sand or dirt, neglect, or unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress. eGloba Central AU will not be held liable for any defects or damage on any other item(s) used in conjunction with this product.
Special Note for Remote Control Toys
The warranty does not cover defects or damage resulting from below:
- Crash or burning caused by non-manufacturing factors.
- Damage caused by operating the unit in electromagnetic interference environment (i.e. mining area, radio transmitting tower, high-voltage wire, substation etc.)
- Damage caused by operating the unit in a known environment with interference with the wireless devices (i.e. transmitter, video-link, Wi-Fi signals etc.)
- Damage caused by operating the unit with a weight greater than safe takeoff weight
- Damage caused by operating the unit with a low charged or defective battery.
eGlobal Central AU will also not be held liable for any defects or damage on any other item(s) used in conjunction with this product.
Period out of eGlobal Central AU 12/24 month Standard Warranty
If you choose to return an item outside the warranty period to eGlobal Central AU for any inspection or repair, you will be liable for the full return postage fee, inspection fee and the repair fee, or any other related charges that incurred.
Warranty Case Claim Procedure
If you would like to open a warranty claim on your order, please click here to follow the instruction illustrated.